SOLVENT FLOWS FROM OVER 40 JETS IN THE CLEANING TANK TO WASH DEBRIS FROM INDUSTRIAL PARTS.
• Solvent flows from jets located under the lid, on the bottom and sides of the cleaning tank.
• Stainless steel construction of delivery tubes and tank for long life.
• Powered by 2 Uni-ram 4” dual diaphragm pumps, 3.7 gal/min, air powered.
• Diaphragm pumps pump solvent to the jets from the 8 gallon reservoir; solvent returns to the reservoir.
• Timer, maximum time of 5 minutes.
• Flow-through brush, activated by a foot pedal.
• Same as UPW400 except this model is used to clean parts with a water based solution.
• Ready for connection to a Uni-ram Solvent Recycler.
• Quick connects provided on 8 gallon reservoir tank for ease of hose connection.
Uni-ram Head Office381 Bentley Street, Markham, OntarioCanada L3R-9T2Tel: 1-800-417-9133 Fax: 905-477-8922
Uni-ram Head Office381 Bentley StreetMarkham, OntarioCanada L3R-9T21-800-417-9133