The UG110 is an automatic spray gun cleaner for solvent borne paint, perfect for small collision repair shops and small woodworking shops. Body Technicians clean their spray guns in one minute in the UG110.
Install the gun, close the lid, turn the Timer to start the pump.
The machine’s 4-inch diaphragm pump drives cleaning solvent up through the paint channel to wash away paint and solvent from the 9 jets cleans over spray from the exterior of the gun.
The solvent drains back into the customer-supplied pail, for re circulation.
In one minute, the gun is removed and ready for re-use.
• 304-stainless steel wash tank for long life; powder painted, mild steel lower cabinet to protect the solvent pail from
• Stainless steel 9-spray-jet manifold in the wash tank; mounting adapters to distribute solvent to the painter’s gun.
• Safety lid switch halts pump if lid is opened during cleaning.
• CE Approved.
• Minimum air pressure: 85 PSI at 2 CFM – clean, dry air only; built in pressure regulator (set to 85 PSI).
• Cleans solvent borne paint from spray guns and cups: gravity, siphon, pressure.
• Shipping Dimensions (WDH): 17″ x 16″ x 44″ (43cm x 41cm x 112cm)
• Shipping Weight: 44 lb (20kg)
• Product Dimensions (WDH): 14.3″ x 13.6″ x 40.6″