ASSISTS SHOPS IN REACHING AIR QUALITY STANDARDS
• Cleaner and healthier shop environment
• Technicians breathe freely, reduces
need for breathing apparatus.
• Recently painted parts are dust free.
• Reduces clean up time.
• Reduces sand paper consumption.
• Complements or even eliminates need
for central vacuuming system.
• Two-person work station with 16 ft hose and 20 ft power cord. 2 employees can work independently at the same time.
• Control Panel (see photo)
Auto – Sander automatically turns vacuum on and off.
Manual – User manually turns vacuum on and off.
Outlet for electric sander.
• Motor: 2 motor at 800 W. Maximum decibel rating is 60 db. The motor is a 2 stage, bypass motor with a diecast housing and an internal fan for cooling.
• Replaceable motor brushes.
• Waste collects in a disposable bag for later disposal.
Drum capacity is 12 Gal / 47 L.
120 V, 50/ 60 Hz. for UR300QVAC
240 V, 50/ 60 HZ. for UR300QVACH
• Stainless steel drum construction.
• Vacuum Pressure: 2700 mm H2O
• CE Safety Approval, 1 year warranty.
ON control at the sander automatically turns the powerful vacuum on to collect the dust and debris from the sanding surface and transfer it to a disposable bag inside the canister for later disposal. The sanders store neatly on the “Y” posts on the vacuum and posts can be placed on the steel peg board to neatly store disc sandpaper.
• Vacuum Pressure: 2200 mm H2O
• Motor: input 120V at 800 W, 2 stage, bypass type
• Cartridge Filter, High Density, HEPA like 28-172
• 24 ft. vacuum and air hose 28-724
• Vacuum hose and floor brush kit,
with dust brush and crevice tool 28-710
• UPSANDER 6” Pad, 5 mm offset, 1.7 lb, 90 PSI, 8.4 cfm
• UPFSANDER 6” Pad, Fine, 2.5 mm offset, 1.7 lb, 90 PSI, 8.4 cfm
Note: Sanders are sold separately. (not included with VACs)
A UR800QVAC comes complete with 2 sanders, part number UPSANDER .
A UR800QVAC with a 220-240 V input instead of 120V.