COMPACTS PAPER, MASKING TAPE AND METAL PAILS TO REDUCE WASTE VOLUME BY UP TO 80%.
Less waste volume in the dumpster leads to less dumpster pickups and lower operating costs.
The shop’s environmental footprint shrinks when less waste volume goes to the landfill.
• Load waste using easy access hopper
• Easy to use Control Box
• Double action ram, 16″ stroke; crushes paper and masking tape on the down stroke and metal pails on the up stroke
• Crushes most pails up to 5 Gallons
• Compacting takes less than 60 sec
• When full, bale with convieniently attached twine
• Compacted bales weigh as litle as 35 lb
• Automatic door locking for safety
• Mobile – 4″ lockable wheels
• Pneumatic control valves
• Bailing twine available in 2500 ft lengths
Lift and secure door in open position.
Place can to crush on platform.
Rotate the control to initiate crushing. Takes about 40 seconds.
Door is automatically locked until crushing is complate.
Hopper Door: 28″W x 18.5″H (71 x 47 cm)
Trash Capacity: 8.0 cu ft (0.23 cu m)
Compacted Trash: 25 x 14 x 24″ (WDH)
62 x 36 x 61 cm (WDH)
Dimensions and Shipping Weight 31 X 23 X 48 HES (WDH), 450 LB 79 X 58.4 X 122 CM (WDH), 204 KG
Uni-ram Head Office381 Bentley Street, Markham, OntarioCanada L3R-9T2Tel: 1-800-417-9133 Fax: 905-477-8922
Uni-ram Head Office381 Bentley StreetMarkham, OntarioCanada L3R-9T21-800-417-9133